Caremerge is looking for a rockstar Product Designer to join our Product team in the Chicago. This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at a mission and design-driven company. We’re industry leaders in senior living engagement and clinical solutions, and our users span a wide range of demographics — from first-time tablet users to sophisticated clinicians.
You’ll have ownership of your projects from research through development and production, and will make a tangible impact on our customers, our brand and our bottom line. It’s critical to our Product philosophy that we incorporate design thinking at the beginning of our discovery and requirements phases. In this role you will work hand in hand, collaborating with Product Managers to define how we solve the business challenges defined on our roadmap.
You’ll use human centered design methods to solve complex challenges by designing solutions and workflows for all Caremerge products, and provide feedback and review within our team of UX/UI designers and software engineers.
- Lead User research. Take initiative to identify knowledge gaps, prepare and lead research trips with customers. Deliver user insights, experience maps and workflows and recommendations that can be directly applied to Caremerge solutions.
- Lead UI/UX on a range of existing and emerging solutions. Drive the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Define and measure user-success in collaboration with Product and Engineering stakeholders. Deliver solutions to improve user happiness and increased adoption.
- Partner with Product Owner and stakeholders to define project requirements
- Plan prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually in large group settings.
- Contribute to and influence company style guide for both web and mobile applications
- Work closely with our engineering team to evaluate feasibility and effectiveness of your solutions and also ensure design specifications are implemented while maintaining the integrity of UI/UX elements.
- 3 years of UX/UI or related experience on products which were delivered to end users
- Demonstrated ability to think big-picture in order to ensure cohesiveness of Caremerge platform
- Desire to both “lead” and “do”
- Experience designing for both web and mobile apps solutions. -Is a superior communicator – visually, verbally and written. Is enthusiastic about an iterative design process
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates a strong foundation in information hierarchy, color theory, typography, layouts and UX best practices
- Has experience interacting with customers and have used a variety of qualitative research methods to help define challenges and pain points
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Bohemian, Adobe CS, Axure, Sketch, FramerJS, and a willingness to explore new tools
- Background in Product Management
- Saas technology platform experience
- Healthcare and/or Senior living experience