Client Support Coordinator
Caremerge is backed by some of the top venture capital investors in the tech industry. Our mission to ensure the aging experience is filled with peace of mind & joy.
We would like to invite a Client Support Coordinator to join our downtown Chicago team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizeable market and make a significant impact on the quality of care delivered for the most at-risk individuals.
At Caremerge we pride ourselves on exceptional client experience, with a strong focus on creating Caremerge brand enthusiasts! Reporting to the VP of Client Success – you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients and provide direction to the staff on process and intent of the client program. Work as a team member to foster client retention to achieve Caremerge goals for profitability and long-term retention of clients. This includes but is not limited to all routine and non-routine tasks associated with the implementation of new accounts and implementation of renewals.
Your Impact – Responsibilities:
● Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service including clinical inquiries.
● Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
● Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise
effectively to help customers.
● Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to
technical challenges and business issues.
● Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling
the greater support community.
● Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
Client Support: Provide effective conflict resolution and problem management to ensure effective and consistent contract services.
● Actively listen & assists client with Caremerge questions or issues with empathy.
● Responds to inquiries and questions from clients promptly, response time is required within 3 business hours
● Investigates each issue thoroughly and utilizes resources such as slack, vendor contacts & internal teams to bring an issue to full resolution in a timely manner.
● Communicate timeline & detailed expectations on how we plan to resolve an issue.
● Participate in client problem solving meetings, internal and external at client site when needed.
● Proactively identify trends and modify ineffective operational processes to avoid potential service issues.
● Participates in frequent conference calls with client and internal teams to improve service levels.
Client Marketing: Implementation of new client programs and enhancements to existing client programs.
● Participates in monthly product meetings and employee education sessions to communicate client program specifics.
● Responsible for scheduling & communicating monthly webinars to keep clients informed on best practices, new features & products.
● Managing Caremerge Coffee Talk video production and deployment through Hubspot & Intercom.
● Responsible for keeping our Client Support Center updated by documenting & providing updated material
including release notes, FAQ’s, guides, videos, recorded webinars & Coffee Talks, on the Caremerge Client Support Center.
Actively participates in intra and inter-departmental effectiveness.
● Demonstrates professional behavior and actions.
● Effectively communicates with internal & external teams.
● Participates in interdepartmental meetings.
● Maintains and promotes a positive customer service image internally and externally.
● Assists in special projects as needed.
● Continues to expand knowledge as it relates to the industry.
Qualifications & Attributes
● Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution
● 0-2 years of providing client-facing customer service for cloud-based software, SaaS working knowledge & clinical
● Foster “gracious professionalism” at all times. Exceptional customer service, adept relationship-building skills;
ability to establish & maintain trust with individuals at various levels of internal and partner organizations
● Experience utilizing customer service software and other standard product management tools such as
Salesforce, Service Cloud & Jira preferred
● Intermediate-level skill in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to create and generate agendas,
checklists, and training materials, as needed
● Self-motivated and proactively takes responsibility for driving tasks through to successful completion
● Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative culture
● Practical thinker with strong execution skills
● Willingness to travel, as needed, to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings
● Ability to stay current on industry news, technologies and any legislative issues that may impact our products and services
Salary Estimate: $30,000 – $50,000 (depending on experience)