Customer Support Coordinator
We would like to invite a Customer Support Coordinator to join our downtown Chicago team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizeable market and make a significant impact on the quality of care delivered for the most at-risk individuals.
Caremerge is backed by some of the top venture capital investors in the tech industry. Our mission to ensure the aging experience is filled with peace of mind & joy.
At Caremerge we pride ourselves on an exceptional client experience, with a strong focus on creating Caremerge brand enthusiasts! Reporting to the VP of Client Success – you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients and provide direction to the staff on the process and intent of the client program. Work as a team member to foster client retention to achieve Caremerge goals for profitability and long-term retention of clients. This includes but is not limited to all routine and non-routine tasks associated with the implementation of new accounts and implementation of renewals.
Your Impact – Responsibilities:
- Own the complete end-to-end customer experience
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service including clinical inquiries.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Develop & maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors such as pharmacies, pharmacy software companies, etc. to leverage for additional support.
Provide effective conflict resolution and problem management to ensure effective and consistent contract services.
- Actively listen & assists clients with Caremerge questions or issues with empathy.
- Responds to inquiries and questions from clients promptly, response time is required within 3 business hours maximum.
- Investigates each issue thoroughly and utilizes resources such as slack, vendor contacts & internal teams to bring an issue to full resolution in a timely manner.
- Communicate timeline & detailed expectations on how we plan to resolve an issue.
- Participate in client problem-solving meetings, internal and external at the client site when needed.
- Coordinate and organize interdepartmental meetings for problem resolution with the necessary documentation to ensure consistency and completion.
- On a monthly, quarterly basis, run standard clients reports and, as needed, ad-hoc reports.
- Proactively identify trends and modify ineffective operational processes to avoid potential service issues.
- Participates in frequent conference calls with client and internal teams to improve service levels.
Implementation of new client programs and enhancements to existing client programs.
- Participates in monthly product meetings and employee education sessions to communicate client program specifics.
- Responsible for scheduling webinars to keep clients informed on best practices, new features & products.
- Responsible for keeping our Client Support Center updated by documenting & providing updated material including release notes, guides, videos & FAQ’s on the Caremerge Client Support Center.
- Participate in the maintenance of the Client Success playbook related to support process & procedures to ensure the information is current and accurate.
Actively participates in intra and inter-departmental effectiveness.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and actions.
- Effectively communicates with internal & external teams.
- Participates in interdepartmental meetings.
- Maintains and promotes a positive customer service image internally and externally.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- Continues to expand knowledge as it relates to the industry.
Responsible for the overall image of Caremerge Solutions to clients, third-party vendors and the senior living industry
- Provides education to the client regarding Caremerge processes and procedures.
- Ensures client and employee satisfaction through professional, knowledgeable interactions in any inquiry situation.
- Promotes Caremerge in a positive manner during all inquires.
- Establishes and maintains a credible relationship with clients.
- Represents the mission of Caremerge to all outside parties.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution
- 3-5 years of providing client-facing customer service for cloud-based software, SaaS working knowledge & clinical focus preferred
- Foster “gracious professionalism” at all times. Exceptional customer service, adept relationship-building skills; ability to establish & maintain trust with individuals at various levels of internal and partner organizations
- Experience utilizing customer service software and other standard product management tools such as Salesforce, Service Cloud & Jira
- Intermediate-level skill in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to create and generate agendas, checklists, and training materials, as needed
- Self-motivated and proactively takes responsibility for driving tasks through to successful completion
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative culture
- A practical thinker with strong execution skills
- Willingness to travel, as needed, to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings
- Ability to stay current on industry news, technologies and any legislative issues that may impact our products and services