Director/VP Product Management
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at a mission-driven company. Caremerge is backed by leading healthcare investors including Insight Ventures, Echo Ventures & Ziegler Linkage, and is serving over 500 senior communities in 40 states. As industry leaders in senior living engagement and clinical solutions, we empower our Product Managers to change the way businesses think about senior care.
We would like to invite a Director/VP of Product Management to join our team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizable B2B market and bring peace of mind and joy to the aging experience. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this Director/VP is responsible for leading the Product Management team to ship solutions that deliver meaningful value to our clients, competitive differentiation in the market, and business results to our company. Product success is measured in client happiness, high daily usage and adoption and profitable business growth in alignment with our company’s strategic direction. Role success is measured in the motivation, innovation and efficacy of the product management team and cross functionally across the business.
Additionally, Product Managers are responsible for organizing, implementing, and maintaining all of the day-to-day activities needed to maintain the company’s current product and service offerings, while effectively communicating the appropriate expectations of timeline, pricing and functionality of such offerings.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Product Strategy – Ensure our product investments deliver meaningful value to our clients, quantifiable revenue and profitability for our company, high daily adoption for all user stakeholders and customer satisfaction results for the business
- Market oversight – identify key gaps, opportunities and threats in target market, provide recommendations to maintain competitive advantage, and continuously reinforce solutions messaging and positioning with stakeholders.
- Set the Pace for Product Success – Set the success metrics of each application, verify with users/stakeholders
- Leadership – Mentor/guide Agile teams, own client relationships, and contribute to culture creation in a start-up environment
- Data Analysis – Lead clients and teams to adopt the next steps in predictive analytics and business intelligence tools. Break down big data sets, distilling what is meaningful and actionable.
- Lean roadmapping – identify and prioritize development initiatives in collaboration with CTO, VP of Sales, VP of Client Success and key internal stakeholders, and continuously update.
- Consulting with clients – listening to clients and providing options and solutions to drive business results. Understand client workflow challenges and leverage Caremerge to prioritize and develop newer modules to solve those workflows, based on total market opportunity
- Requirements definition – Collaborate with UI/UX Design and Engineering and QA leads to develop user stories and workflows that can be implemented through iterations in an agile environment for both web and mobile users. Identify and collaborate with partners to design integrations/workflows to solve customer needs
- Agile Team Management – define milestones and drive quality, UAT, and timely delivery of key product initiatives, pilots and high-profile projects using agile methodology
- Commercialization – Own the commercialization process from concept to design and development, and from deployment to market. Ensure cross-functional collaboration for successful product launch and sales.
- Product Marketing – Collaborate with internal stakeholders and marketing leadership to drive benefit-focused messaging and positioning to current clients and prospects.
- Track record of concept innovation, and execution of elegant solutions in a competitive market
- High business acumen
- 7-9 years of experience in software product management, in healthcare, home health and/or senior living industry
- Ideally, candidates will have experience at startups, or other rapid growth environments
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, with a hands-on approach to delivering results
- Desire to be fully engaged and connected with the needs and outcomes in various healthcare environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated to reach aggressive goals
- Willingness to work with peers to close gaps in any product functionality
- Willingness to travel to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings