We are seeking an organized self-starter to join our marketing team part-time. In this position, you will collaborate with the sales & marketing team to drive pipeline goals and deliver quality branded content. Your work will support our mission to ensure the aging experience is filled with peace of mind and joy.
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Clean-up Salesforce.com data
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing and sales teams to generate clean information across all systems
- Business/Marketing major, preferably junior or senior year
- Completed coursework in marketing or business relations a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Tableau, Salesforce, and/or Hubspot experience is preferred
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive situations with tact and maturity
- Proficient at entry-level MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and/or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides