Product Manager, Clinical Solution
We would like to invite a Product Manager, Clinical Solutions to join our downtown Chicago team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizeable B2B senior healthcare market and bring peace of mind and joy to the aging experience. Reporting to the VP of Product, Product Managers are responsible for driving market adoption, product usage and customer happiness in alignment with the strategic direction of our SaaS business.
As the leader of our Clinical Solutions you will manage
- Senior Living EHR – Clinical solution designed for Assisted Living and Memory Care, used by direct care staff, nurse managers, DONs and Regional Clinical Operators.
- Senior Living eMAR – Electronic medication administration record designed for Assisted Living and Memory Care, used by direct care staff and nurses for the purposes of medication reminders, assistance and administration.
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) – Chronic care management solution used by physicians offices to create care plans, chart notes, and coordinate care for their most at-risk patients. Web application used by nurse practitioners, physicians and medical office staff.
Additionally, Product Managers are responsible for organizing, implementing, and maintaining all of the day-to-day activities needed to maintain the company’s current product and service offerings, while effectively communicating the appropriate expectations of timeline, pricing and functionality of such offerings.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Product Strategy – Develop and execute product strategies that deliver quantifiable revenue, adoption and customer satisfaction results for the business
- Market oversight – identify key gaps, opportunities and threats in target market, provide recommendations to maintain competitive advantage, and continuously reinforce solutions messaging and positioning with stakeholders
- Leadership – Manage Agile teams, own client relationships, and contribute to culture creation in a start-up environment
- Data Analysis – Lead clients and teams to adopt the next steps in predictive analytics and business intelligence tools. Break down big data sets, distilling what is meaningful and actionable.
- Lean roadmapping – identify and prioritize development initiatives in collaboration with VP of Product and key internal stakeholders, and continuously update. Define success metrics of each application, verify with users/stakeholders
- Consulting with clients – listening to clients and providing options and solutions to drive business results. Understand client workflow challenges and leverage Caremerge to prioritize and develop newer modules to solve those workflows, based on total market opportunity
- Requirements definition – Collaborate with UI/UX Design and Engineering and QA leads to develop user stories and workflows that can be implemented through iterations in an agile environment for both web and mobile users. Identify and collaborate with partners to design integrations/workflows to solve customer needs
- Agile Team Management – define milestones and drive quality, UAT, and timely delivery of key product initiatives, pilots and high-profile projects using agile methodology
- Delivery – ensure the successful transition of the feature or application from concept to design and development, and from deployment to market. Document functionality, features/benefits and lead hand-offs to internal teams
- Commercialization – drive go-to-market strategy for emerging solutions, in collaboration with Client Experience, Sales and Marketing teams. Support sales and marketing initiatives, pricing and packaging discussions, and provide case studies and ROI of emerging solutions
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in software product management
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, with a hands-on approach to delivering results
- Desire to be fully engaged and connected with the needs and outcomes in various healthcare environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated to reach aggressive goals
- Willingness to travel to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings
- High want: Experience at startups, or other rapid growth environments
- High want: Experience managing business intelligence, reporting and internal customer tools