Senior Client Success Manager
As the Senior Client Success Manager for Caremerge, your intense focus will be on making sure that our customers are successful using our platform.
We’re growing rapidly and would like to invite a Senior Client Success Manager to join our downtown Chicago team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizeable market and make a significant impact on the quality of care delivered for the most at-risk individuals.
At Caremerge we pride ourselves on an exceptional client experience, with a strong focus on creating Caremerge brand enthusiasts! Reporting to the VP of Client Success – you will be responsible for driving efficient and impactful delivery of client implementations including managing project scope, timeline, risks and metrics for our best-in-class solutions. Client Success Managers also collaborate on, and contribute to, issue resolution and the definition of our implementation and support processes. As part of the Client Success team – you will be an important part of implementing, supporting and retaining enthusiastic Caremerge clients!
A Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Senior Client Success Manager will bring Caremerge’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Caremerge and the customer. As a Senior Client Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Caremerge’s footprint. The success of this role will be measured based on customer NPS, retention & customer achievement of KPI’s. This role is best suited for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves building relationships, helping others and solving problems, while working cross-functionally to ensure implementation success. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring our Customers are happy and stay a long-term partner who implements our products across their entire organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a customized Implementation Plan to meet Clients’ needs including best practices
- Be the main point of contact for the Enterprise Client Deployments
- Build strong relationships resulting in high levels of client engagement with assigned accounts
- Act as a subject matter expert and consult on topics including change management, communication strategy, risk management, coaching techniques and more
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of implementation, training and customer support
- Create and deliver effective onsite and web-based training and best practice presentations
- Present data analytics highlighting implementation performance and metrics to executive level clients
- Partner with Sales Team on expansion & upsell opportunities
- Work to mitigate churn
- Serve as a point of escalation for Client issues
- Responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist in managing or leading special projects as needed
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in an account management role within a fast-paced SaaS environment (healthcare, home health, and/or senior living industry preferred)
- Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills
- Experience working with decision-makers within an organization
- Ability to effectively present key performance metrics to executive-level clients
- Great organizational skills for customer and product information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong technical acumen; ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects
- Willingness to travel to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings