Our COVID-19 Response
March 18, 2020
To our partners and providers:
Thank you for all that you are doing to respond to ever-changing information and demands for your resources as we respond to COVID-19. We appreciate that most of you are the front line response to protecting and maintaining the health and wellness of residents and seniors most at risk. We see your resilience, your dedication and compassion, and — as colleagues, friends and families — we thank you for it.
The Caremerge team is working diligently to provide more tools to help manage through this crisis. Here are some ways we’d like to help:
- We have provided Broadcast to our entire client base for free. This tool allows designated staff to quickly send a text, email or voicemail to all families, residents, and staff. Get started by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 888.996.6993, or visiting Office Hours via the Help site Monday – Friday from 11:00 am – 11:30 am CT. Visit caremerge.com/broadcast to learn more about how to quickly and securely communicate with your residents, families, and staff.
- We encourage you to use Family Engagement to send Announcements, resources, and updates to family members. The push notifications to families will help them stay up-to-date on Visitation, and other Safety Policies you may have enacted. It’s easy to upload a spreadsheet of family contact information, and we can help you get started.
- In an effort to serve our partners during this crisis, Caremerge is offering live support Office Hours Monday – Friday from 11:00 am – 11:30 am CT starting Friday, March 13th. Customers can go to our Help site to find the zoom link under the Office Hours tab.
- We have developed new Guides and support for you to update your Caremerge EHR Care Plan libraries with the needs, services and outcomes of residents with COVID-19 problems.
- Use Caremerge Voice, Digital Signs, TV, and Community Engagement apps to let your residents know when there is an important update. Our blog has a great piece on utilizing our technology to respond to COVID-19.
Please reach out to us with your needs and ideas to best support you.
The Caremerge Team