Client Success Manager
As the Client Success Manager for Caremerge, your intense focus will be on making sure that our customers are successful using our platform.
84% of older adults believe the internet connects them to family and friends
77% of older adults use technology every day
85% of CEOs believe tech will transform the healthcare sector in the next 5 years
We’re transforming an industry and having fun doing it. Come join us!
Caremerge is backed by some of the top venture capital investors in the tech industry. Our mission to empower older adults, families and healthcare providers through innovative technology has made us the fastest growing SaaS company in our industry.
We’re growing rapidly and would like to invite a Client Success Manager to join our downtown Chicago team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizeable market and make a significant impact on the quality of care delivered for the most at-risk individuals.
At Caremerge we pride ourselves on an exceptional client experience, with a strong focus on creating Caremerge brand enthusiasts! Reporting to the VP of Client Success – you will be responsible for driving efficient and impactful delivery of client implementations including managing project scope, timeline, risks and metrics for our best-in-class solutions. Client Success Managers also collaborate on, and contribute to, issue resolution and the definition of our implementation and support processes. As part of the Client Success team – you will be an important part of implementing, supporting and retaining enthusiastic Caremerge clients!
A Client Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Client Success Manager manages the user experience (UX) implementation process end-to-end by creating an implementation schedule, managing all components of project execution, analyzing test results, and presenting findings to the partner. The Client Success Manager will bring Caremerge’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Caremerge and the customer. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Caremerge’s footprint. The success of this role will be measured based on customer NPS, retention & customer achievement of KPI’s.
Lead the implementations of Caremerge products: Work directly (on-site and/or remotely) with our clients to lead the implementation of Caremerge solutions internally & externally. Define project scope, create and manage implementation plans in Smartsheets software so that milestones and timelines are met, solutions are successfully enabled and clients are coached and satisfied with the overall Caremerge Experience!
● Provide Project Leadership & Communication: Present project plans and deliverables to client leadership, client working teams, business partners & executives. Foster and maintain regular communication streams with the client and internal teams to ensure all stakeholders have an understanding of each project and are driving towards successful execution of objectives within defined timeline & scope. Communicate internally on the status of project milestones, tasks, and risks. Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Caremerge product and platform functionality.
● Support Product Demo Activities: Partner with our sales team to showcase and position Caremerge solutions to potential clients through product demo activities.
● Manage Issues: Leverage high-touch client service skills to respond to client inquiries, mitigate risk and work to resolve issues using Salesforce tools, Desk, and JIRA.
● Improve & Evolve Training & Implementation Toolkits: Assist with the creation of client-facing training guides, Care Packages (Best Practices) and other supporting documents to facilitate the onboarding of new users and streamline transition processes.
● Customer Retention: Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals. Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan. Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
● Case Studies & White Papers: Capture key metrics, data points, and relevant stories during client implementation projects and share with sales, marketing, product, and leadership. Assist in the development of case studies and white papers to support new sales efforts.
● Capture and Communicate Client Feedback: Ensure all client feedback is documented and shared with Caremerge product leaders via Salesforce, Desk, and JIRA to continually enhance our products to meet the needs of the ever-changing senior living space. Leverage usage data, client information, and feedback to identify opportunities for improving the implementation process, longevity with client success and satisfaction.
● Collaborate with Product Team: Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical community challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Caremerge features and associated business benefits to address their needs. Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation. Participate in brainstorming around future product features and enhancements and encourage a cycle of feedback from our clients to the Product Team.
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to;
— Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
— Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
— Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment with a positive attitude
— Contribute to global and local initiatives
— Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution
- 3-5 years client-facing implementations for cloud-based software, SaaS working knowledge preferred, clinical focus required
- Foster “gracious professionalism” at all times. Exceptional customer service, adept relationship-building skills; ability to establish & maintain trust with individuals at various levels of internal and partner organizations
- Demonstrated experience and success in leveraging project management methodologies and practices to manage project teams internally and externally
- Understanding of change management and how to implement change across various organizations and roles
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools such as Jira, Trello & Smartsheets
- Intermediate-level skill in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to create and generate agendas, checklists, and training materials, as needed
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, with a hands-on approach to delivering results
- Self-motivated and proactively takes responsibility for driving tasks through to successful completion
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Practical thinker with strong execution skills
- Enthusiastic to partner with sales in the front-end of the sales/customer lifecycle
- Willingness to travel, as needed, to attend client-related meetings, events, or other gatherings