As the Office Manager of Caremerge, you will be able to leverage and develop your existing talents and skills while being exposed to cutting edge technology, philosophies and tools.
Caremerge is devoted to inspiring change, making a significant contribution and creating a profound difference in the communication and care coordination experience of older adults & their care teams. We are dedicated to the creation of compelling products, services and experiences that evolve and transform existing offerings, and improve outcomes and operational efficiencies.
As the Office Manager of Caremerge, you will be able to leverage and develop your existing talents and skills while being exposed to cutting edge technology, philosophies and tools. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work in an inspiring environment, wonderful culture and with an amazing team of people, passionate about what they do, eager to learn and understand, highly strategic in their approach, and deeply committed to professional excellence.
As an Office Manager, we expect you to:
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable and clutter-free.
- Interface with property management and all office service providers to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (internet, electricity, cleaning, maintenance, etc.).
- Plan company happiness events including: birthdays, anniversaries, recognition and celebrations, team bonding activities and team offsites
- Support the employee onboarding process. Lead new hire orientation planning and execution (prep set up, manage new hire/Caremerge communication, curriculum scheduling, laptop & business card purchases, prep emails)
- Support with special projects, including office changes, builds, moves, etc. (as needed)
- Provide calendar support and planning to CEO as it relates to board meeting, town-hall and office announcements. Book flights and travel lodging for CEO when needed.
- Work with Executive team to plan and organize logistics as it relates to ad hoc projects and company-wide initiatives
- Provide support to VP of Finance & HR across Finance/HR related projects (including, but not limited to: records management, posting job descriptions created by team leaders, office communications, ad hoc finance tasks)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Has 2+ years experience in an office management, customer service, or administrative role.
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Has a real passion for supporting others.
- Is scrappy and resourceful, and excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Has strong administrative skills and is comfortable with using new technologies; proficiency with Google Apps is a must.
- Has a strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- Competitive base salary with ability to join the company bonus pool
- Generous paid time off
- Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Life and Disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k plan
- Building amenities include a gym, massage therapist, and salon