Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager on our Client Success team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing integrations.
As a Technical Project Manager on our Client Success team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing integrations. The principal role of a technical project manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project’s tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties. The technical project manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable. To this end, they must have demonstrated the ability to anticipate problems and mitigate bottlenecks. This hands-on position requires experience in creating and maintaining vendor and client relationships. The Technical Project Manager will meet with external clients and partners on a day to day basis as well as coordinate with internal cross-functional teams. Qualified candidates must be able to multitask, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have an attention to detail, and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Build a structured and scalable process to do new integrations.
- Understand integration capabilities within the healthcare IT landscape to be able to manage scalable solutions
- Define, document and promote best practices for implementing and supporting our current client integrations
- Create & maintain business relationships with external vendors & clients for the purpose of expanding business & creating sales opportunities
- Understand, analyze and implement opportunities for process improvement
- Be accountable for project results to Caremerge leadership and clients
- Generate project scheduling and coordination
- Clearly set expectations with stakeholders and clients
- Lead Caremerge staff on scheduling, resource planning, and project focus
- Communicate (written and verbal) technical requirements effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports to business and executive stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and adapt to situations as they arise
- 2+ years of technical project management experience
- Healthcare Integrations experience preferred
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Strong experience with traditional and modern data formats such as HL7, ADT, JSON, etc.
- Familiarity with Mirth, Interfaceware Iguana or similar integration software
- Basic knowledge of networking and VPN concepts
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, technology or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Systems, Networking and Cloud based technologies
- Demonstrated leadership skills managing people
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Caremerge is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or other personal characteristics.